Sunday, June 29, 2014

Purple, My Favorite Color

All the projects seen in my last post have been completed.  I can't show the costume project yet, but eight wash cloths and four pillowcase liners were completed within a couple days:

I finished a garment for me!!!  yay!!

Simplicity 4552, which is a wardrobe pattern, includes a jacket shaped somewhat like a kimono.  I shortened the sleeves and made it up in a lightweight, burnout knit - in purple, of course!  Enjoy the pictures.






My next project will use the same pattern, minus the sleeves, with this fabric:

Wish me luck,  This thin, burnout fabric is a bee - itch to work with!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I may need this pattern- I need some drapey covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coverup, and a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.